The Desensitizer Drug Facts
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine Base USP 9.6% w/w (approximately 10mg per spray)
Inactive Ingredients: Fragrance, isopropyl myristate, solvent, stearic acid.
Purpose: Topical Anesthetic
Use temporarily reduces sensitivity of the penis, which helps to delay ejaculation in cases of over-rapid or premature ejaculation (coming to a climax too quickly)
Warnings: For external use only. Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you or your partner are allergic (sensitive) to local anesthetics.
DO NOT USE
- on broken inflamed skin.
- if your partner is pregnant.
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE:
- If you have, or had liver or kidney problems.
- If you are already taking prescribes drugs
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT:
- Do not get into eyes.
- Do not inhale.
- Do not exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours.
STOP USE AND CONSULT A DOCTOR IF:
- You or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching
- You do feel unwell or have any unpleasant effects after using the spray
- This product, used as directed, does not provide relief.
- Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
The Pegasus Maximum Delay Male Stamina is a lotion based anesthetic that helps prolong your sexual intimacy with your partner.